Wine FREEZE Cooling Cups in Blue (set of 2) by HOST
- For red wine, refrigerate HOST Wine FREEZEÂ Cooling Cups for at least two hours to keep your drink between fifty-eight and sixty degrees Fahrenheit
- For white wine, freezeÂ HOST Wine FREEZEÂ Cooling CupsÂ for at least two hours to keep yourÂ drink between forty-three and fifty-three degrees Fahrenheit
- Inside the BPA free plastic walls of theÂ HOST Wine FREEZEÂ Cooling CupsÂ lies our proprietaryÂ cooling gel. This gel was precisely engineered in house to provide the perfect temperature for white and red wines for hours
- Each glass is constructed with an insulated silicone band for comfortable handling.
- The set includes twoÂ HOST Wine FREEZEÂ Cooling Cups. Each glass can comfortablyÂ accommodate 8.5 ounces
- Hand wash onlyFor the best results, place the Wine FREEZEÂ upside down in the freezer to allow the gel to evenly spread and freeze.